Fantastic and so simple to make. When used with Gnocchi it serves about 3, in which case also serve with with Rocket Salad and fresh Bread.
Mascarpone and Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 1 garlic and parsley stock cube or fresh equivalent
- 250 grams Mascarpone Italian Cream Cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons of finely grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Small amount of Tomato paste
- Melt butter in a pot
- Add mascarpone, milk, parmesan and black pepper to pot and stir
- Add tomato paste and stir until pinkie colour.
- Stir until blended - not more than 4 minutes.
Serve with pasta, e.g. Gnocchi.