Fantastic and so simple to make. When used with Gnocchi it serves about 3, in which case also serve with with Rocket Salad and fresh Bread.
Mascarpone and Tomato Sauce
Write a review
- 1 Tablespoon of butter or margarine
- 1 garlic and parsley stock cube (or fresh equivalent)
- 250 grams Mascarpone (Italian Cream Cheese)
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons of finely grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Small amount of Tomato paste
- Melt butter in a pot
- Add mascarpone, milk, parmesan and black pepper to pot and stir
- Add tomato paste and stir until pinkie colour.
- Stir until blended - not more than 4 minutes.
- Serve with pasta, e.g. Gnocchi.
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/