I really like Chinese Honey Braised Soy Chicken and I seem to recall having a beef version in a restaurant sometime, with sesame seeds added. This is my version. You will need to prepare the Honey Soy Sauce / Marinade before hand. Serve on plain steamed rice.
Honey Soy Beef with Sesame Seeds
- 500 grams sandwich beef sliced
- One serving of Honey Soy Sauce / Marinade - use only 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Mix beef with honey soy marinade
- Marinate in refrigerator for one hour (although could leave overnight).
- Stir fry until beef is cooked
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over beef
- Stir fry another minute