If I’m on my own I often make a really thick mixture of tomatoes, onion, and chilli. It is chunky it was almost a salsa but I call it a soup and eat it with Bread. It is a 10 minute meal.
Chunky Tomato Soup or Perhaps Salsa
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cans 400 grams each of chopped tomatoes
- Lots of Black Pepper
- [Optional] 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder or chopped fresh chilli
- [Optional] 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Fry onion in a large pot until soft but not coloured
- Add garlic to pot. Fry a couple of minutes more
- Add remaining ingredients to pot. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 min.