Brazilian standard from Marina Gomes. Traditional black beans include some form of meat, but you can omit this. Tasty. Serve with rice.
Brazilian Black Beans
Write a review
- Black beans
- Bay leaf
- [Optional] Bacon, salami, meat
- Soak beans overnight
- Add bay leaf to beans and cook in lots of water until beans are soft
- Cook onion, garlic, meat, salt in oil
- Add some water from beans
- Throw all in back with the beans and water.
- Serve with rice.
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/