Simple but tasty recipe that can form that basis for a dish of vegetables or pasta, either on hob or baked in the oven.
Write a review
- 25 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup yellow cheese, grated
- 4 teaspoons mustard (smooth Dijon or something like that)
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in sauce pan
- Add flour
- Stir and cook until frothy
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until boils and thickens
- Remove from heat
- Add cheese, mustard, salt and pepper
- Serve over boiled vegetables or pasta. Option to bake in the oven at 190º C for 20 min with 1/4 cup additional cheese sprinkled over the top.
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/