I stayed with Sue and Sean for a while and Sue served up a delightful range of dishes. This is an example of one of Sue’s dishes. Healthy and tasty. X
Fish with Tomato Sauce and Cheese Topping
Write a review
- Tomato pasta sauce, pre-prepared 1
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g fish fillets – skinned & boned
- Mix breadcrumbs and cheese in a bowl for topping
- Line grill pan and lightly brush with oil
- Arrange fish on the pan.
- Spoon on sauce.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes (not close to grill).
- Serve immediately.
- (1) Make the tomato pasta sauce any way you like or just buy some.
- Serve dish with salad and carbohydrate of choice (rice works for me).
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/