Jane and Dave had similar recipes for fish with pasta. Both simple, fast, filling. This is a combination of the recipes they used plus a few tweaks of my own.
Write a review
- Pasta 1
- Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- [Optional] 200 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 250 gram pack of sour cream or bottle of single cream 2
- fresh or dried herbs (e.g. Sage, Parsley)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow cheese, grated
- 1 can (210 grams) of fish (Tuna or Salmon)
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack
- Cook onion and garlic until onion softened
- Add mushrooms if you're going to
- Cook mushrooms until softened
- Add cream, herbs, salt and pepper
- Heat through
- Add yellow cheese and fish
- (1) Jane used Fettuccine; and Dave used the strange Lasagne strips I've only ever seen in NZ.
- (2) Jane used 300 ml milk which had to be cooked then thickened with cornflour. This would have been too time consuming for Dave, but is more health conscious.
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/