Fast, easy and yummy. Dates from when I sometimes needed to knock up a treat for friends at short notice.
Write a review
- 150 g butter
- 1 Cup coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 3 weetbix (or weetabix or whatever it is called where you live), crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- Melt butter in large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients to butter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press into flat slice tray.
- Bake at 180º C for 25 min (or microwave for 4 min on high)
- Optionally ice, and sprinkle top with coconut
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/