A solid meal from my vegetarian days. Also when microwaves were newish. Now I’d go for something lighter and baked in the oven.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Sunflour seeds
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups veges
- 6 pre-cooked Crepes.
- Blend oil, flour, seeds and cheese.
- Gradually add milk and water to flour.
- Stir until smooth.
- Microwave for 3-5 min, stirring once.
- Stack Crepes, veges and sauce.
- Microwave for 2-3 min.
Balagan Recipes http://balaganrecipes.info/