Forrest has a nice way of just sloshing in the ingredients. The result is more like a Cup cake or Queen cake than a normal Muffin, but still very good.
Forrest's Mega Muffins
- 1 lump margarine 150-200 g
- 2-3 eggs
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 + cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Big dollop vanilla
- Milk yoghurt, soymilk
- [Optional lumps] Nuts chocolate chips, big red maraschino cherries
- Cream margarine, eggs and sugar
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla
- Add milk, yoghurt and/or soymilk plus optional lumps to make drippy (not doughy or running)
- Bake at the top of oven at 200º C for 10 minutes then 175º C for 10 minutes.